Ingredients: • Tuna steak (4oz-6oz) • 1/4 cup salted butter • 1 tbsp organic heavy cream • 1 tsp dried dill (use fresh if you have it) • 1 clove garlic, pressed • Salt & Pepper • Olive oil for frying
- Clean and pat dry the tuna steak and leave at room temperature.
- Season tuna with salt and pepper on all sides.
- Heat oil in pan at just above medium setting, place fish on one side for 2.5 mins and flip to the other side for the same amount of time. Then, fry the edges for 10 sec each. Set aside to rest for 5 mins.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter and include dill, garlic and heavy cream. Stir until all combined.
- Drizzle sauce on the fish and serve hot.
This simple recipe shouldn’t take you more than 20 mins from preparation to serve. Enjoy!