Ingredients: •Rebel Creamery Vanilla Ice Cream (1 serving/71 g) •Magic Spoon Cinnamon Cereal (half a serving/14g) •One egg (egg white only) •Avocado oil
- Take out one serving of the Rebel Ice Cream and ball it up then throw it back in the freezer.
- Take half a serving of the magic spoon cinnamon cereal and crush it up. (I used half a serving but I would suggest a whole.)
- Crack open your egg and separate the yolk (keto blasphemy).
- Take the ice cream ball out of the freezer and start covering it with the egg white.
- Around this time I started heating up the oil in the bowl. I just put enough to perfectly fry the ball whole.
- Take the ice cream/egg white infested ball and swirl it around the crushed up cereal.
- (This is where I screwed up) Be prepared to QUICKLY yet gently place the ball in the bubbling death pit of oil. It took me about 5 seconds to fry the whole ball.
The macros I calculated are just the magic spoon cereal and Rebel ice cream ingredients. I wasn’t entirely sure how to estimate how much oil or egg white was used considering I didn’t use close to any of it. It comes out to: 17g fat 4 g total carb 1g fiber 8g protein
Recommendations: Don’t burn the cereal coating. Use more cereal (one whole serving instead of half). Don’t throw the ball in the bowl (rookie mistake).