• 1 ½ cups Shredded Mozarella Cheese (168 g) • 2 tbsp Cream Cheese (28 g) • ¾ cup Almond Flour (84 g)
- Plan ahead for the pizza toppings that you will use. Pre-cook any raw ingredients so that they are ready to go. You’ll have some time to dice veggies while the crust is baking.
- Put your pizza stone or cookie sheet in the oven. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add in the mozzarella and cream cheese.
- Microwave for 15-30 seconds at a time, and stir with a fork.
- Once you can no longer distinguish the shredded cheese, add in the almond flour. Knead the almond flour into the cheese and make it into a well-blended ball of dough.
- Place your ball of dough on a large piece of parchment paper. Use another piece of parchment paper and a rolling pin to flatten out your dough. I try to get my dough down to about 1/8″ to 1/4″ thick. (Save the second piece of parchment paper, you’ll need it later)
- (Optional) If you want, you can make some stuffed crust by rolling the outside of your dough over onto itself with cheese. Even if you don’t add a mozzarella cheese filling, I still recommend folding the outside over itself slightly to give you a thicker outside crust.
- Sprinkle some garlic salt across the dough. Use a fork to poke holes all around your crust and put in the oven.
- Bake the dough for 8-10 minutes until you get a nice dark brown bottom. Remove from the oven. (This will take some experimentation to find what you like best. For me, light crust = too cheesy flavored, dark crust = tastes like real pizza dough)
- Flip your cooked dough onto the second sheet of parchment paper
- Load your pizza however you like with all of your favorite sauces, cheese, and toppings.
- Bake or broil your pizza for another few minutes until your cheese is melted and starts to brown.