I kinda made it up, so I’ll give you my best estimates for the amounts, lol…
- Package of chicken tenderloins (you can use any kind of chicken).
- Bag of plain pork rinds
- Italian seasoning (about 1/2 TSP)
- Salt and Pepper (about 1 TSP each)
- Paprika (about 1/2 – 1 TSP)
- Onion Powder (about 1/4 TSP)
- Garlic Powder (about 1/2 TSP)
- 1 Large Egg
- Two spoonfuls (my guess is 3 TBSPish) of mayo
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Crush your pork rinds. They should be mostly powder but with some larger pieces still mixed in. Don’t worry if it isn’t perfect, I was super lazy with it and they came out great. Mix in all your spices and then pour the mixture into a shallow dish.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg. Then, add your two spoonfuls of mayo and combine until it’s smooth.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Take your chicken tenders and one at a time dip them into the mayo/egg mixture and then coat them in the pork rind mixture. Place them at least 1/2 inch apart on the parchment paper.
- Bake for 40 minutes @ 400 degrees. I put them on a higher shelf in the oven and did not need to flip them. They came out super crisp on both sides.
- Serve and enjoy!