- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and kneed together to create “dough”
- Season to your liking. For example, I like adding 1 Tsp of Trader Joe’s Onion Salt for something similar to Red Lobster’s biscuits.
- Separate “dough” into 4 parts, roll into balls, and place on nonstick baking sheet
- Bake 350 F for 15-20 Minutes
Recipe above creates roughly four 4″ biscuits. Scale as needed!