- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 1 cup Shredded cheese
- 8 cups Iceberg lettuce shredded
- 4 Dill Pickles sliced
- seasoning of choice (I used Montreal Steak spice)
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoon Pickle relish (I used a low carb tangy dill relish)
- 2 tablespoon Yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon White wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- In a small bowl whisk together all of the ingredients and refrigerate until using.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat brown the ground beef. When almost cooked through add the onions and continue cooking until the ground beef is cooked and the onions are translucent. Drain the grease, add seasoning and salt and pepper to ground beef to taste, and set aside.
- Divide the iceberg lettuce between 4 bowls, top each with a portion of the ground beef.
- Sprinkle each with 1/4 cup of shredded cheese and top with pickle slices.
- Pour the special sauce over the Low Carb Big Mac Bowl and enjoy!