– Ground beef (1-1.5 lbs)
– Cream of mushroom (1 can)
– Cream of chicken (1 can)
– Onions (1 small)
– Garlic (couple cloves)
– Pepper jack cheese, shredded (8-12 ounces)
– Tater tots (1 package)
- Brown ground beef, drain off fat. Sautee onions and garlic.
- In a large bowl, mix together beef, onions, garlic, both cans of soup, salt and pepper. Spread evenly into the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. Cover with about half of the shredded cheese.
- Place tater tops in one layer over the entire pan.
- Bake at 450 for 30 minutes, or until tater tots are crisp. Cover with remaining cheese and bake until cheese melts.