Chocolate chunk pancakes. Cooked pancakes in
Here is her recipe…
2 cups almond flour 8 tbsp butter, melted 1 tbsp avocado oil (or coconut) 1/4 cup water 4 eggs 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 tsp baking powder 2 tbsp sweetener of choice pinch of salt extra butter for griddle
- Combine all ingredients in blender or food processor. Let mix until fully combined. Let batter rest 5 minutes before cooking.
- Set a griddle (or nonstick skillet) to MED LOW heat. Use a 1/3 cup measuring cup to portion out pancake batter.
- Cook until edges are firming up. The pancakes will not bubble up like traditional ones but there will be little bubbles.
- Flip and cook 1 additional minute.
- Serve hot with a pat of butter and sugar free maple syrup
I cut notches in the tops of the strawberries to remove the stems, then cut into thirds lengthwise. For the chocolate chunks in the pancakes, I rough chopped about 1/8 cup (could have used more) of bar dark chocolate.