These are SOOOO GOOD! Best after frozen / cooled for a bit!
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) salted butter
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup swerve sweetener (erythritol)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 oz Lilly’s baking chips (stevia sweetened chocolate chips)
Mix (cream) together all ingredients. Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes. Portion into teaspoon size balls and spoon onto a parchment lined baking sheet OR roll into a log in parchment paper like a regular tube of cookie dough. Freeze for another 30 minutes, then (if you did the log approach) cut into slices like a regular tube of cookie dough. Once frozen / portioned, store in a tupperware or ziploc in the freezer.
Recipe makes about 40 fat bombs. Nutrition for 1 = 53cals, 1.9 net carbs, 4.8 fat, 1.6 protein