- 10 ounces canned tuna, drained
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 medium avocado, cubed
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup coconut oil
- Drain a can of tuna and add it to a large container where you’ll be able to mix everything together.
- Add mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, and spices to the tuna and mix together well.
- Slice an avocado in half, remove the pit, and cube the inside.
- Add avocado into the tuna mixture and fold together, trying to not mash the avocado into the mixture.
- Form the tuna mixture into balls and roll into almond flour, covering completely. Set aside.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan over medium heat. Once hot, add tuna balls and fry until crisp on all sides.
- Remove from the pan and serve.
- This makes a total of 12 Avocado Tuna Melt Bites.
- Per bite, each comes out to be 185.2 Calories, 17.76g Fats, 1.02g Net Carbs, and 5.03g Protein.